What I'm Working On
- 🧑🏻💼 I'm a Product Marketer at Google working on Google Ads. I help App Developers create and export mobile applications they're proud of 🎮
- 🎬 On my YouTube Channel, I make videos about productivity, career, and lifestyle. Check out my most popular videos.
- 💌 I write a bi-weekly, no bulls***, productivity newsletter creatively named the "Productivity Ping." For each edition, I include 1 practical tip with a .GIF animation, along with a keyboard shortcut of the week. Subscribe here
- ✍️ I see this website as a "knowledge hub" where students and working professionals alike can access resources I have created over the years for free. I wouldn't say no if you decided to support me though 😉
- 📚 I contribute to, and am featured in, articles from Harvard Business Review. Huge thanks to them for giving a small-timer like me a chance to make a difference for young professionals 😊
Why I Do What I Do
Back when I was a 👨🏻🎓 student at Emory University, job search was rough. There weren't a lot of free resources available for clueless college students going through the networking and interview processes.
When I did start my first full time job in New York City 🏙, I was intimidated by how "professional" everyone seemed to be. Even those colleagues with just 1 additional year of working experience seemed to know EVERYTHING. Imposter syndrome was real.
I never thought my content would inspire others.
I have only ever wanted to share the learnings from the mistakes I've made so others wouldn't have to go through the same painful experiences.
Get in Touch
Follow me on Instagram if you would like to see how it's like living in Shanghai 🌇 and vote in my random polls, connect with me on LinkedIn 🧑🏻💼 to see posts I deem too professional for Instagram, and join the Facebook Group for a supportive community!