I started using Notion for literally everything in my personal life after watching Ali's videos and thought I'd share some of the templates I use
Daily Agenda Template
- Go to top-right hand corner and click "Duplicate"
- I usually name the Page using YYYYMMDD (so it keeps going chronologically forever, easy to sort in the future - e.g. 20210222)
- I usually input the date range after "Weekly Agenda |", for example "Weekly Agenda | Feb 22-28"
Trip Planner Template
This a simple template but I found that having the checklists ensure I never forget to pack something (once I went on business trip without a belt and actually had to buy a new one there)
I like to think of my note-taking system as having a "backend" consisting of notebooks that cover all aspects of my personal life, and a "frontend" that I interact with on a daily basis
This setup basically allows me to not only record notes productively and efficiently, but also helps me resurface relevant notes when the situation calls for it
Template 👉🏻 Click here
Book Notes Template
Any type of reading is better than no consumption at all, so to give myself "permission" to read without having to worry about taking comprehensive notes, I came up with a book notes system that allowed me to dial up or down my commitment to the book.
This let me worry less about the notes I felt like I had to take and just start reading!
- Link to Book Notes Template
Personal CRM Template
(video coming soon)
A good Personal CRM should do 2 things:
- Remind you to reach out to those you care about on a regular basis
- Minimize the amount of work needed to maintain the Personal CRM
My template does both 😉
- Link to my Personal CRM template
Content Creation Template
(work in progress)