On average, 28% of work time is spent on email and we check our inboxes ~11 times per hour*
Knowing this, what are some of the ways we can be more intentional and efficient with our Gmail workflows?
7 Gmail Tips for Productivity
- Schedule Send
- Using the "*" Search Operator
- Hide Labels
- Create Filters Easily
- Create Infinite Aliases
- Use Gmail Templates
- Search Another Person's Gmail (for them)
Best Gmail Filters for Productivity
- Download the .xml files
- Go to your Gmail Settings -> Filters and Blocked Addresses -> "Import Filters"
- "Choose File" and open the .xml files -> click "Open File"
- Make adjustments based on your own needs and preferences (you can always watch the YouTube video for a quick refresher 😉)
*According to the McKinsey Global Institute analysis